BMP 6 Grout Pump
The BMP 6 is a worm pump that is very similar to the Giema TP2 or Strata CP006 machines.It has been designed as a universal light weight machine for waterproofing, injection filling and restoration works.
It is suitable to work with all pre-mixed and pump-able materials (solvent free) like cementitious waterproofing grouts, bituminous thick coatings, renders, plasters etc. with a maximum grain size of around 2 – 2,5 mm (depending on material).
The BMP 6 comes with a 2 gear motor (forward and reverse) and adjustable dial for easy adjustment of output and working speed. With the integrated reverse drive the release of pressure in delivery hoses is very easy. Due to a wide range of different accessories the BMP 6 can be used for many different applications such as… spraying, injecting and pumping. The pump can also be operated by a remote control cable.
- Wide range of accessories
- Easy to use
- Demountable into 3 parts without any tools
- Easy to transport
- Output capacity adjustable 0.5 – 14 ltr / min
- Voltage 230 V (110 V) – ideal for restoration
- Saves labour costs
- Reverse drive for safety and easy pressure release
- Minimal space required at building site
- Weight: 25 kg (demountable into 3 parts)
- Motor: 1.8 KW, (2 gears Forward/Reverse operation)
- Capacity: 0.5 – 14 ltr / min (dep. on stator / rotor)
- Work pressure: 15 – 25 bar (dep. on stator / rotor)
- Voltage 110/240 V – 50 Hz
- Pumping distance: 20 – 30 mtr (depending on material)
- Power Supply: 16 Amp
- Rotation speed: 90 to 280 rpm