Rokamat GEX Renovation Grinder
The Rokamat GEX stands out amongst the renovation sanders currently on the UK market. It is agile and lightweight, with a super-flexible sanding head that can be adjusted in each direction without any difficulty. It is also extremely user friendly for edge sanding, as the suction hood adapts to the edge angle in a sliding manner to ensure that each surface can be sanded continuously without interrupting your work.
When using the Rokamat GEX you are guaranteed a comfortable operation thanks to its ergonomic design. The sanding angle can be adjusted to the respective working surface as deemed suitable, this allows for prolonged use of the renovation sander/grinder without fatigue.
With a special accessory, additionally available (support plate and sanding wheels), the GEX can very easily be converted to the GEX P parquet sander.
- Light weight: tool ca. 3,1 kg
- Special grinding head
- Head adjustable in each direction
- Designed for edge grinding
- Short and long-necked grinder in one! (Grinding up to 3 m height)
- Grinding tight into the edges with adjustable grinding head
- Powerful grinding action with minimum effort (due to vacuum exhaust and perfect balance)
- Motor and grinding head separated by drive shaft allowing for better weight distribution and longer motor life
- Antistatic design
- Compatible with Special Vacuum Cleaner ROKAMATTAPIR M 35
- Convertible to ROKAMAT GEX P Parquet and Timber Grinder
- Motor output - 1.350 W
- Tool r.p.m - 7.000 - 10.000
- Weight – 3.1 Kg (disc holding device)
incl. diamond disc No.CES-RK85600 (in plastic case)