This November we at CES hire Ltd are supporting ‘Movember’. That means from Tuesday 1st November to Wednesday 30th November we will be trying our best to grow moustaches. While raising money for some very good mens health related causes (including prostate cancer, testicular cancer and suicide prevention) in the process.
We have set a target of £500.00 and with your help we hope to exceed it. You can donate to our CES Hire Team by following this link… http://moteam.co/ces-hire. For more information about ‘Movember’ please read on below…
Who are the Movember Foundation?
The Movember Foundation is the only charity tackling men’s health on a global scale. By 2030, they are looking to reduce the number of men dying prematurely by 25%.
Over the last 13 years millions of people have joined the movement, raising over £440m to help them fund over 1,200 men’s health projects focusing on prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and mental health and suicide prevention. This year we at CES Hire Ltd are pledging to do our bit by becoming ‘Mo Bros’.
Where does the money go?
The Foundation raises funds to deliver innovative, breakthrough research and support programmes that enable men to live happier, healthier and longer lives. Committed to disrupting the status quo, millions have joined the movement, raising over £440m and funding over 1,200 projects focusing on prostate cancer, testicular cancer and suicide prevention.
Want to Get Involved?
• Join the fight at Movember.com
• Choose to either Grow a moustache, challenge yourself to Move or Host an event
• Alternatively, make a donation at Movember.com – you can donate to a Mo Bro or Mo Sista’s efforts, or donate directly to the Movember Foundation
By 2030 the Movember Foundation has committed to…
Reduce the number of men dying prematurely by 25%
Halve the number of deaths from prostate cancer and testicular cancer
Reduce the number of men taking their own lives by 25%
• Mo = Moustache
• Mo Bro = A man who Grows a moustache for Movember, takes on a Move challenge or Hosts an event
• Mo Sista = A woman who loves and encourages Mo growth, takes on a Move challenge or Hosts an event
• Mo Mentor = Men who have shown long-term commitment to Mo style and inspire others in the hairy challenge of Mo growth
Our fathers, partners, brothers and friends face a health crisis that isn’t being talked about. We can’t afford to stay silent. We have one goal: to stop men dying too young.
For more information please visit https://uk.movember.com/?home