We're Recruiting a Plant Service Engineer
Plant Service Engineer – CES Hire Ltd
CES Hire is a specialist plant hire and sales company supplying the construction industry with pumping, mixing and spraying equipment for over 30 years from our depot in High Wycombe, and covering most of the UK. We also offer a repair and service scheme for customers’ own machines.
Normal hours of work 8.00- 4.30, Monday to Friday.
Based at CES headquarters.
- Carry out servicing and repairs to diesel, hydraulic and electric machines to ensure they conform to manufacturers specification and company policy.
- Diagnose problems with machines either at premises or over the phone.
- Deal with customers when calling in to our premises for either repairs or sales.
- Act as an ambassador for the company, providing a high standard of customer care and being polite at all times.
- Deliveries to site may be required.
- On-site servicing and repairs if required.
- Accurately complete all relevant paperwork, including engineers’ reports, off hire and service sheets.
- Previous experience as either service engineer, plant fitter, tool fitter or hire technician.
- Presentable with good communication skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Full driving licence
- Previous experience with Plant Hire Company
- Appropriate computer skills
Salary and Benefits
- Salary - £24,000- £30,000 dependent on experience
- Overtime – 1.5 x outside normal working hours.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Holiday - 20 days plus bank holidays
- Notice period - one month