CES Hire: Dennis the Dinosaur: Finding a Home for Christmas
Dennis the Dinosaur: Finding a Home for Christmas
Dennis. the 4ft cuddly T-rex first burst on the scene with CES with Nick and Ben at UK Construction Week 2018 at Birmingham NEC. Donning his high-vis jacket and entry lanyard, he was certainly a talking point on our stand. Before Dennis made the long journey to Birmingham, he introduced himself to the CES team at Cressex Business Park. He was an instant hit (especially with Debbie) and we of course had to name him. Dennis seemed to flow and was fitting as Dennis Rogers was the founder of CES 35 years ago.
Whilst we love having Dennis in the office and he's looking especially snazzy at the moment in his festive jumper, we knew he could do some good in the wider community. With Christmas coming up we decided we would run a raffle which would mean Dennis could be find a new home in time for the festive season and make one lucky boy or girl's Christmas. Our festive spirit doesn't stop there; we are donating the full amount of each raffle ticket purchased to Save the Children so that we can make not one but many children's Christmases in the UK and across the globe and support them in their ongoing futures. Visit Click here to visit Save the Children's website for more information about this wonderful charity.
Each raffle ticket can be purchased on our website for £5 and the entire amount will be donated to the Charity before Christmas. The raffle will be drawn on Christmas Jumper Day (December 14th) which is a big date for Save the Children as schools/businesses wear their Festive knits in aid of this remarkable Charity. Once the raffle is drawn, the winner will be emailed immediately to ensure Dennis is delivered before Christmas. Show us your festive spirit this Christmas and help us raise as much money as possible for Save the Children. Keep an eye on our social media for updates and watch the story of Dennis here story of Dennis.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To enter a CES-Hire.com competition players must register and provide a valid e-mail address.
- The judge´s decision is final and no communication will be entered into.
- The competition is open to all residents of mainland UK, aged over 18, except employees of CES-Hire.com, their families.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email.
- A cash alternative to the prize is not available, nor is the prize transferable.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost or misplaced entries, and incomplete entries will be disregarded.
- Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry.
- One entry per individual will be entered into each prize draw.
- The use of multiple e-mail addresses is strictly prohibited and players suspected of using multiple e-mail addresses are subject to immediate disqualification.
- CES-Hire.com reserves the right at its own discretion and without cause, to disqualify any individual from a CES-Hire.com competition.
- CES-Hire.com accepts no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected mail or e-mail communication.
- CES-Hire.com is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind.
- The closing date is set out on the main competition page.
- If a question is answered as part of the entry process, and where there is more than one correct entry, the winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random from all the correct entries received.