1. What do you do with my personal data?
We use your data to provide you, great services. That includes doing things like:
- Improving our products and services for you, performing market research to understand our customers views and personalising our experiences to make our service more intuitive & engaging;
- Providing you with the products and services you have selected, keeping you up-to-date and informed and responding to your enquiries such as notifying you when your equipment, where applicable, may be due for a service. Legal, regulatory or business reasons such as assisting with crime and fraud prevention, assessing credit risk when provisioning loans and ensuring we provide the products and services you have selected.
2. How long will you keep my personal data?
We keep information while you're our customer and after you've left us.
We use your information to provide you with the products and services you have selected and for a variety of other reasons.
For example, we might need to sort out disagreements, stop fraud and abuse, prove that you had an account with us or follow our legal obligations. Or the police may need it as evidence. We may also keep information about how you use our products or services.
In each case, the length of time that we need to keep the information may be different, but we will only keep the information for as long as we need it.
3. Who do you share my personal data with and why?
We will share your information in the following situations:
- With partners, suppliers, agents and subcontractors who help us deliver the products and services you've chosen to use;
- When you have provided your consent;
- When we have legal or regulatory requirements such as a request from the competition authority, law enforcement agency or a credit reference agency.
4. What data do you hold about me? (and how do you get it?)
We collect information in two ways:
- Directly from you, such as information filled in within application or registration forms, surveys and community posts;
- From 3rd parties, such as information from credit reference agencies and fraud protection agencies.
6. How do I change my marketing preferences?
You can also opt out of marketing communications by following unsubscribe links at the bottom of any marketing emails or text messages received from CES.
We will never give your personal data to a third party for marketing unless you have expressly given us your permission.
7. How do you ensure my data is secure?
CES is committed to keeping your data secure. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
8. What else can I do to ensure my data is secure?
Along with a section on Privacy, Get Safe Online has plenty of other good advice about protecting yourself online
9. How can I contact you?
If you would like more information or would like to raise any queries with us in relation to your information, you can contact us by writing to the Data Protection Officer at:
Data Protection Officer
CES Hire Ltd.
Unit F Lincoln Road
Cressex Business Park
10. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We will check this policy from time to time and post any changes here.
We may also let you know about these changes by email, voicemail or text.
11. Resolving Privacy Issues
We will always try our best to resolve any data privacy issue you may have. You have the right to refer any data privacy issue to the Information Commissioner's Office at any time.