EWI Pro Thin Coat Render Cleaner is the ideal product for removing unwanted silicone render, primers & basecoats. The unique formulation breaks down silicone render, removing it efficiently from windows, walls, and other unwanted areas. Pro Clean uses nano-energy cells which penetrate the render spillage and actively help lift it away.
EWI Pro Clean – Render Cleaner (1L) has been specially formulated to work on both dried and wet renders; it can also be used on cementitious products, including monocouche render and basecoat. It has been designed to cut cleaning times and costs in half, using less product by aiming to clean surfaces on the first use. Leave on spillage for 1 minute for general cleaning and 20 minutes for heaving soiling.
EWI Pro Thin Coat Render Cleaner (1L) Intended Use
The EWI Pro – Render Cleaner is effective on a wide variety of surfaces, including:
Stainless steel, plastic, wood, ceramic, glass, rubber, concrete, metal, vinyl floors and safety floors, uPVC cladding, canvas, and more.
EWI Thin Coat Render Cleaner IS A READY-TO-USE PRODUCT, DO NOT DILUTE WITH WATER.
- Spray EWI Pro Clean Render Cleaner onto the render spillage and leave for 20 minutes.
- Try to keep the spillage wet (Spills may require further applications of Pro Clean).
- Using a suitable cleaning implement (e.g., a wire brush or cloth), agitate the area to lift the unwanted render.
- For stubborn spillages, repeat the process until removed.
- Keep container closed when not in use
- Protect against frost
- Protect against direct sunlight
EWI Pro Render Cleaner (1L) Safety Data Sheet Download Here: EWI Pro Render-Cleaner-Safety-Sheet.