Our FFP3 Fold Flat Respirator Masks (3 Pack) conforms to EN149:2011+A1:2009. Easy to fit and wear with fold flat designs, 3D structure and a large filtration area. Fitted with latex free head straps and inserted nose clip for comfort. Active carbon pre-filter offers relief from organic vapours and maintenance free.
Respiratory protection in the form of disposable dust masks come in three respirator ratings: FFP1, FFP2, and FFP3 – FFP stands for “Filtering Face Piece” and the number denotes the level of protection. Many people shorten these acronyms even more as P1, P2 & P3 – but the meaning and level of respiratory protection is the same.
What does a FFP3 filter protect against?
- Protects against higher levels of dust.
- Protects against solid and liquid aerosols.
- Higher protection than FFP1, and FFP2.
- Can be used for handling hazardous powders such as those in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Recommended when in doubt of protection needed.
- OEL: Protects against materials in concentrations 50x limit.
- APF: Protects against materials in concentrations 20x limit.
FFP3 Fold Flat Respirator Masks (3 Pack) packed in poly bag of 3 masks.
Looking for FFP2 masks, you can find them here.