Rokamat GEX Renovation Grinder
The Rokamat GEX stands out amongst the renovation sanders currently on the UK market. It is agile and lightweight, with a super-flexible sanding head that can be adjusted in each direction without any difficulty. It is also extremely user-friendly for edge sanding, as the suction hood adapts to the edge angle in a sliding manner to ensure that each surface can be sanded continuously without interrupting your work.
When using the Rokamat GEX you are guaranteed a comfortable operation thanks to its ergonomic design. The sanding angle can be adjusted to the respective working surface as deemed suitable. This allows for prolonged use of the renovation sander/grinder without fatigue.
With a special accessory additionally available (support plate and sanding wheels), the GEX can very easily be converted to the GEX P parquet sander.
- Lightweight: tool ca. 3,1 kg
- Special grinding head
- Head adjustable in each direction
- Designed for edge grinding
- Short and long-necked grinder in one! (Grinding up to 3 m height)
- Grinding tight into the edges with an adjustable grinding head
- Powerful grinding action with minimum effort (due to vacuum exhaust and perfect balance)
- Motor and grinding head separated by drive shaft, allowing for better weight distribution and longer motor life
- Antistatic design
- Compatible with Special Vacuum Cleaner ROKAMAT TAPIR M 35
- Convertible to ROKAMAT GEX P Parquet and Timber Grinder
- Motor output – 1.350 W
- Tool r.p.m – 7.000 – 10.000
- Weight – 3.1 Kg (disc holding device)
incl. diamond disc No.CES-RK85600 (in plastic case)