Hand-Held Powercut 200 Hot Knife
Foam Cutter with 200mm Blade & Case 240V
The Powercut 200 Hand Held Hot knife cutter with a 200mm cutting blade is ideal for foamed plastics and Styrofoam cutting. It heats up in seconds and gives the operator temperature control. Working with foamed plastics has never been this easy, inexpensive and free of mess. For packing, building, sculpture and cutting EPS Foam Board with 200mm thickness. Supplied in a heavy-duty carry case for protection and transporting and an Ideal solution for your Styrofoam cutting applications.
Technical / Specification Data:
- Heats up in 10 seconds
- Hook for hanging
- Blade temperature: Up to 500°C – with an adjustable dial for lower temperature
- Adjustable Temperature dial: 16 steps
- Spring-loaded safety trigger switch ‘ON/OFF’
- Seals the edges with minimum of smoke and no burns
- Cut both expanded and extruded foam
- Easy and effortless cutting, no mess
- Supply voltage: 240V/50Hz
- Power input: 190W
- Intermittent operation: 1/4 min
- Weight: 0.4Kg
- Power cord length: 3.0m
Please note this cutter comes fitted with a European 2 pin plug and will require a travel adapter to use on a UK plug.
Contents of Kit: 1 x 200mm blade, Toolbox, Cleaning brush and Spanner.
The cutter can be used on the following materials: Styrofoam, Polystyrene (PS), Expandable Braid, Rope, PUR rigid foam, Rubber, Polyurethanes, PU foam and other hard foams.
This hot knife cutter is ideal for Insulation Boards / Panels – Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) and External Wall Insulation (EWI) – There is no dust created using the hot wire cutters on expanded polystyrene, unlike when sawing insulation boards. Ideal for use on Exterior Insulation & Finishing System (EIFS), External wall insulation (EWI) and Styrofoam.
The cutter can be used for: Walls, ceilings and roofs insulation, Exterior insulation and finishing system (EIFS), Thermal insulation, Underfloor-heating insulation and many more including…
- Exterior insulation and pre-fabricated parts
- Packing material
- Art projects
- Architectural objects and scale models