The InoBEAM M8 Peristaltic pump is designed and made in Germany and build to last. It’s peristaltic operation makes the InoBEAM M8 ideal for pumping grouts and when adding a compressor it can also spray External Wall Insulation Renders and Waterproofing Tanking Slurry. Disconnect the compressor and the M8 is a fantastic machine for pumping grouts.
This material-friendly method of delivery allows for the application of specialist ultra-fine plasters, including StoSilent acoustic spray plasters. The delivery method is less demanding on the pump itself. It minimises wear and tear costs by up to 40% when compared to conventional pump technologies. The M8 is ideal for low viscosity materials like paint as well as high viscosity materials, such as renders.
This machine is lightweight, compact and portable therefore easy to transport and move on site. Firstly the hopper can be removed which allows the machine to fit into the back of most small cars. Secondly when on site the machine can be picked up by one person using the handle fitted to the machine.
|Operating pressure||bar||up to 15|
|Operating voltage||110v / 50Hz /16amp|
|Delivery rate (depending on the material)||l/min||max. 0 – 8|
|Conveying distance (depending on the material)||m||max. 30|
|Pressure height (depending on the material)||m||max. 20|
|Grain size||mm||max. 2|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||600 x 230 x 750|
M8 Features and benefits
- 110V – ideal for site use
- Compact, lightweight and portable; can be used easily by one person
- Lightweight hose
- Variable speed and remote control on/off-switch
- Continuously variable pressure regulator
- Can be combined with bulk containers (vats)
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Few wearing parts
- For use with pasty and liquid products
- Pressure and quantity can be adjusted manually
- Pumps pasty material up to 30m and paint up to 100m horizontally
Spec Sheet for Inomat M8
Materials the InoBEAM M8 can Pump and Spray:
- Acoustic Renders and Plasters
- EWI Render
- Base Coat
- Thin Coat Renders
- Waterproofing Tanking Slurry
The InoBEAM M8 is an ideal machine to Spray EWI Render Systems. It sprays both base coat and top coat from a range of suppliers including Sto, Krend, Weber and Parex.
In the video below the M8 is spraying the Sto EWI Render System. Please view the video and call us if you have any further questions…