The universal 110v Airless Resin Injection Pump is a fantastic machine made by Inotec.
Benefits at a glance
- Versatile in use
- Hopper cover protects the material against contamination and prevents a skin from forming
- Simple operation
- Robust mechanism
- No electronic components
- Quick and simple to clean
- All parts that come into contact with paint are made from stainless steel
This Airless Resin Injection Pump is a multi-purpose diaphragm style airless device for spraying and injecting.
|Operating pressure:||to 0 – 240 bar|
|Operating voltage:||110 (16 A)|
|Motor Power:||0,75 kW|
|Flow volume:||approx. 2 l/min|
|Conveying distance:||approx. 30 m|
|Nozzle size:||max. 0,52 mm / 0,021 “|
|Material container:||6 l|
|Hose connection:||1/4 “|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||450 x 300 x 670 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 17 kg|
Scope of delivery inoSPRAY A 4000:
- Material hopper with cover
- Pressure gauge
- Carry frame
- Diaphragm pump unit
- Operating instructions
- 1/4”, 7.5 m material hose with a diameter of 4 mm
- AG 500 L airless gun
- FFA 312 airless nozzle
- RAC X nozzle holder
With the Airless market rapidly growing, we have a range of airless machines available to purchase, to browse the range please click here.
Alternatively for our Airless hire range take a look here.