Plastic Thin Coat Render Texturing Finishing Trowel (1mm, 2mm and 3mm)
How can you achieve a smooth and even finish on your render? By using one of CES’s Plastic Thin Coat Texturing Finishing Trowel of course. This Plastic Trowel is perfect for rubbing up thin coat renders and achieving that perfect finish. Our Texturing Trowel is an incredibly popular tool with renderers and is available in 1mm, 2mm and 3mm thickness. This red-handled Trowel is incredibly light which helps ease the wear and tear on your body and make the process of finishing off your render a lot easier. The blade is flexible and strong and will sweep over render and plaster with ease.
When finishing off your render with the Plastic Thin Coat Render Texturing Finishing Trowel follow these tips to ensure you have a professional, smooth finish.
Ideal for use with Weber, Krend, Baumit, Parex and many more top coat renders.
1. Work from east-west so the render does not dry out too quickly in the sun before it is rubbed up
2. Work in consistent circular motions (always in the same direction) to ensure a consistent appearance
3. Always work from the top down
4. Do not rub too aggressively
- Flexible plastic blade
- Wooden handle
- Available in 1mm, 2mm, 3mm thickness
Take a look our finishing trowel in action at our Demo day with Ecorend.
Are you looking to spray thin coat render? If so check out our Europro 8P Thin Coat Render Spray Kit