The Putzmeister SP11 LMR is a versatile diesel-powered worm pump. Putzmeister is a well-established German brand who set the standard for operation, comfort, performance and mixing quality for worm pumps. CES both hire and sell the SP11 LMR. If you are interested in purchasing this machine, please click here.
This grout pump is known for its outstanding performance and has many benefits. Firstly it is simple to maintain and operate with its functions controlled from a convenient panel. Also the standard swivel mixer operates with ease and ensures superb quality mixes. Secondly the machine is adjustable for just the right volume of material. However it can pump up to 60l/min. The Putzmeister SP11 is a particularly powerful 2L6 pump. Consequently this allows for a maximum motor speed of 2,600rpm and pumping distances of 120m and heights of 60m. Yet even with such a powerhouse of an engine, the machine operates quietly with its sound insulated design.
Finally the Putzmeister SP11 LMR pumps a range of materials, both thick and free-flowing mixes up to a 6mm grain size. It’s versatility allows it to work with site-mixes or pre-mixed interior and external plasters supplied in bags. It also works with one coat renders, fire-proofing mortar, base coat plaster, lightweight masonry mortar, ornamental plaster, and filling/grouting and most other pumpable materials.
- Horizontal pumping distance: 120m
- Vertical pumping distance: 60m
- Version: Hydraulic Lifting mixer
- Pump type: 2L6
- Delivery pressure: 25 bar
- Delivery rate: (5-60 l/min)
- Compressor 2-cylinder compressor, 14.13 ft³/min (400 l/min), 102 psi (7 bar)
- Mixer Hopper Capacity: 180L
- Conveyor Hopper Capacity: 220
- Maximum aggregate size: 6mm
- Manufacturer’s model: 3-cylinder Kubota, at 2,600 rpm
- Horsepower: 21.80 hp
- Chassis: Without brakes, approved for road use
- Length: 3,540mm
- Width: 1,420mm
- Height: 1,150mm
- Filling height: 880m