Putzmeister SP25 DQR
Introducing the Putzmeister SP25 DQR, a new machine due to launch in 2021. A compact, road towable worm pump designed to achieve outstanding performance. It’s simple operation and high performance really sets the SP25 apart from the competition. Supplied with a 3 Cylinder 28 kW (Stage V) Kubota engine. As a result the SP25 DQR meets new emission standards across Europe.
The SP25 will comfortably mix, pump and even spray site-mix sand and cement render or pre mixed interior and external plasters supplied in bags. Ideal for spraying fire-proofing mortar, base coat and monocouche render. Available with a conversion kit the SP25 DQR will also pump flow screed from a ready mix truck. With an output delivery rate of up to 60 litres per minute with a 2L6 Rotor and Stator or Up to 200 litres per minute with 2L75 Rotor and Stator. As a result this modern machine will stand out on any construction site. The SP25 DQR has a Braked chassis approved for road towing.
Putzmeister SP25 DQR Technical Data
- Mixer Capacity: 240 Litres
- Hopper Capacity: 250 Litres
- Machine Output*: 0.3 – 4.5 m³/h (2L6), optional: up to 15 m³/h (2L75)
- Maximum Pump Pressure: 35 bar (2l6) optional: 20 bar (2L75)
- Maximum Pumping Distance**: 70 m horizontal and 50 m vertical for exterior/interior plaster
- Compressor: 2-cylinder 400 l/min, 7 bar
- Pump Worm pump: 2L6, optional: 2L75
- Engine: 3-cylinder Kubota Diesel, 28 kW (Stage V)
- Weight: (fully fueled): 1,050 kg
Length × width × height: 4,280 × 1,410 × 1,480 mm (with mixer in upper position)
Filling height: 770 mm
Maximum aggregate size: 6 mm (2L6), 8 mm (2L75)
Chassis: braked, approved for road use
* The delivery rate is theoretical and depends on the pump pressure.
** Data is based on experience and is dependent on the materials used.
Looking for the SP11 LMR? You can find it here .