This all-new QTech HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun combines the cost-effectiveness of the QTech brand with the best in manufacturing from Canada.
Designed with the professional decorator in mind, these machines bring together in one easily understood range all the choices the trade looks for.
QTech HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun Typical Use
Trim and fine finish spraying. Particularly suited to spraying detailed trim and furniture, including balustrades, spindles,
panelled doors, skirting, architrave, cabinets, bath enamels, pianos and bespoke furniture.
Use To Spray
Compatible with water and solvent based coatings, most would need to be thinned dependant on viscosity. Ideal coatings
include gloss and wood primers, cellulose coatings, solvent based top coats, wood preservatives and other coatings with a good ÔflowÕ.
- Simple fan pattern adjustment from circular to wide at your fingertips
- Three fan pattern orientations Ð horizontal, vertical, circle
- U.S. Patented Fan Pattern Controlª Ð unique to Q-Tech
- Stainless steel needle, nozzle, and fluid passages
- Wide range of nozzle sizes available..
- 1.5mm Nozzle
- 600cc nylon gravity cup
- Push-fit fitting, compatible with numerous other HVLP turbines.
Looking for a new HVLP paint spray machine? Check out our QTech 5 Gravity Feed HVLP.
It’s all about the detail with the clever QTech 5 Stage HVLP Turbine – Gravity paint spray machine. Created with the professional decorator in mind, these compact, lightweight and portable paint sprayers makes painting details quick and easy.