This all-new QTech HVLP Suction Feed Spray Gun combines the cost-effectiveness of the QTech brand with the best in manufacturing from Canada.
Designed with the professional decorator in mind, these machines bring together in one easily understood range all the choices the trade looks for.
QTech HVLP Suction Feed Spray Gun Typical Use
Trim and fine finish spraying. Particularly suited to spraying detailed trim and furniture, including balustrades, spindles,
paneled doors, skirting, architrave, cabinets, bath enamels, pianos and bespoke furniture.
Use to Spray
Compatible with water and solvent based coatings, most would need to be thinned dependant on viscosity. Ideal coatings
include gloss and wood primers, cellulose coatings, solvent based top coats, wood preservatives and other coatings with a good ÔflowÕ.
- Simple fan pattern adjustment from circular to wide at your fingertips
- Three fan pattern orientations Ð horizontal, vertical, circle
- U.S. Patented Fan Pattern Controlª Ð unique to Q-Tech
- Stainless steel needle, nozzle, and fluid passages
- Wide range of nozzle sizes available
- 1.5mm Nozzle
- 950cc aluminium bottom feed cup
- Push-fit fitting, compatible with a range of other HVLP turbine paint sprayers
Looking for a new HVLP Sprayer? Check out the QTech 5 HVLP.
The Q-Tech Q5 5 stage HVLP turbine unit. An ultimate professional HVLP turbine system that comes complete with professional Suction spray gun. Low-pressure spraying systems are perfect where space is limited. Also for on-site spraying of classic cars, shop fitting, decorating, custom kitchen fitters and bath re-enamellers. Anywhere needing clean, hassle free spray with a great finish.