The QTech QT190 Airless Paint Sprayer is a fantastic entry level sprayer for the professional painter/decorator. It is compact, lightweight and easy to transport as well as simple to use and clean with longer in-service life. It features professional oversized piston and packings meaning less wear and tear and also includes the high-performance made in USA TriTech T360 Contractor gun & tip. The QTech QT190 Airless Paint Sprayer comes with a 2-year warranty as standard and as of January 2020 an extra year’s warranty is available with Warranty Plus when you register your machine within three months of purchase (registration form link can be found below).
- Emulsion, interior and exterior
- Water or solvent based top coats
- Wood preservatives
- Most other low-viscosity water or solvent based coatings
- Exterior masonry coatings and some interior emulsions may need thinning in line with recommendations.
- Suitable for smooth coatings only
- Occasional: Approx once a week for small to medium tasks.
- TriTech T360 Contractor spray gun
- TriTech Contractor 517 airless tip
- TriTech Contractor safety guard
- 1/4″ x 7.5m textile hose assembly
- QLube x 237ml piston lubricant
- Flow 1.90 ltr/min
- Max tip 0.021″
- MWP 207 bar | 3000 psi
- Motor 700 watt
- Weight 11.4 kg
- Power supply 110 / 240 volt
For two years from date of purchase QTech Airless Sprayers are waranted under normal use and service against all manufacturing defects. The replacement of any and all wearing parts including the packings, prime valve and piston due to normal in-service wear and tear is not covered by this warranty. Where servicing has not been carried out at the recommended intervals this could invalidate the warranty. To apply for the additional years warranty with the 2+1 Year Defect Warranty Plus, please use the following link and complete the registration form within three months of purchase https://sprayforthedecorator.com/warrantyplus/