The Rokamat GEX Renovation Grinder stands out amongst the sanders currently on the UK market. Firstly it is agile and lightweight, with a super-flexible sanding head that can be adjusted easily in each direction. Also it is extremely user friendly for edge sanding, as the suction hood adapts to the edge angle in a sliding manner. Consequently each surface can be sanded continuously without interruption.
Additionally, with a special accessory (support plate and sanding wheels), the GEX can easily be converted to the GEX P parquet sander.
- Light weight: tool ca. 3,1 kg
- Special grinding head
- Head adjustable in each direction
- Designed for edge grinding
- Short and long-necked grinder in one! (Grinding up to 3 m height)
- Grinding tight into the edges with adjustable grinding head
- Powerful grinding action with minimum effort (due to vacuum exhaust and perfect balance)
- Motor and grinding head separated by drive shaft allowing for better weight distribution and longer motor life
- Anti-static design
- Compatible with Special Vacuum Cleaner ROKAMAT TAPIR M 35
- Convertible to ROKAMAT GEX P Parquet and Timber Grinder
Rokamat GEX Renovation Grinder Technical Data…
- Motor output – 1.350 W
- Tool r.p.m – 7.000 – 10.000
- Weight – 3.1 Kg (disc holding device)
incl. diamond disc No.CES-RK85600 (in plastic case)
CES stock a range of other concrete and plaster power tools. For Further information, click here.