Rokamat WET (with water injection)
The ROKAMAT WET is a great machine for plasterers or builders with high water requirements for floating gypsum plaster or lime-cement renders. Users can look to get a possible time saving of up to 70% compared to manual operation – amongst other reasons because an entire work step is saved due to the flexibly adjustable integrated water injection (hose connection).
The Rokamat WET (with water injection) machine is extremely comfortable to use. The handpiece weighs just 2.8 kg and can be run along the wall with little effort and high precision, whilst the drive is easy to mount on a waist-belt separated from the tool.
An even surface structure is ensured by the large support surface of the rotary plate. Optimum matching to the background also allows for continuous speed regulation between 100 and 340 r.p.m.
– Light weight
– Even distribution of work area through large headed work surfaces
– Cuts out a whole operation
– Work piece / drive separation – improves weight distribution and reduces soiling
– Continuous speed control for optimal working
– High speed through work (saving approximately 70% of time)
|Motor output||1.000 W|
|Tool r.p.m.||100 – 340|
|Weight kg||2,8 (disc holding device)|