Rokamat Wireless Sponge Float
The Rokamat PFM C – Plaster Finishing Machine (Cordless) is a handy wireless float for rubbing up plaster and render. Equipped with a powerful 5.2 Ah lithium-ion battery pack, this highly efficient long-necked sponge float offers all possibilities of a high-quality sponging machine for machining gypsum plaster and lime-cement renders – with no dangerous cables around. It is precisely for floating on scaffoldings that independence from a socket and an extension cable brings real benefits.
The Rokamat PFM C – Plaster Finishing Machine (Cordless) is perfectly suited for large surfaces, too: Those who use it as a work assistant will be able to handle a surface about 50% larger in the same period, compared to manual work. A large support surface also helps to ensure that even surface structures are always achieved.
To reduce the chance you might run out of power, a spare battery pack is included in delivery.
- Perfect for machine spongin plaster and render
- Machining lime-cement render and clay plaster
- Sponging filler compounds
- Smoothing concrete elements
- Freedom of movement – no cumbersome cable
- Designed with powerful rechargeable battery – 5,2 Ah Li-Ion
- Optimal handling – efficient practice
- Even texture due to large operating surface
The cordless plaster finishing machine PFM C guarantees real flexibility. Carry out your work completely without cables.
The machine is powered by high-quality Li-Ion/LiHD battery packs that are compatible with the Cordless Alliance Systems (CAS) 1) – the world’s most powerful rechargeable battery system.
The PFM C is more than just a cordless plaster finishing machine. By using the respective accessories, it is also suitable, for example, for smoothing mortar and concrete elements.
Thanks to the special hand hold, you always have a good view on the operating surfaces and can easily reach higher areas.
Once the battery is charged and the accessory disc is mounted, you can start immediately. Straight from the case – no further preparations are necessary.
|18 V / 5,2 Ah (Li-Ion)
|Idle engine speed
|Sponge Plate Size
Scope of supply
|Cordless plaster finishing machine
|2x Battery packs 18 V / 5,2 Ah
|Battery charger ASC 55
|Supporting plate with Velcro
|Sponge disc Ø 350 mm (Item no. 49300)
General information for wireless Rokamat Machines:
- Please charge the battery fully before use
- Working time of 1 battery: approx. 20 min.
- For long-term use we recommend additionally our Premium package battery: Fast battery charger + 1 battery pack 18 V / 10,0 Ah. Part Number: 08068.