Rokamat Wireless Sponge Float
The Rokamat Wireless Sponge Float is a handy wireless float for rubbing up plaster and render. Equipped with a powerful 5.2 Ah lithium-ion battery pack, this highly efficient long-necked sponge float offers all possibilities of a high-quality sponging machine for machining gypsum plaster and lime-cement renders – with no dangerous cables around. It is precisely for floating on scaffoldings that independence from a socket and an extension cable brings real benefits.
The ROKAMAT WIRELESS SPONGE FLOAT is perfectly suited for large surfaces, too: Those who use it as a work assistant will be able to handle a surface about 50% larger in the same period, compared to manual work. A large support surface also helps to ensure that even surface structures are always achieved.
To reduce the chance you might run out of power, a spare battery pack is included in delivery.
- Freedom of movement – no cumbersome cable
- Designed with powerful rechargeable battery – 5,2 Ah Li-Ion
- Optimal handling – efficient practice
- Even texture due to large operating surface
|Motor output||18 V / 5,2 Ah (Li-Ion battery rechargeable)|
Scope of Supply
- 2 rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
- Charging device
- Supporting plate with Velcro, sponge No. 49300. 350 mm,
- Robust carry-case
General information for wireless Rokamat Machines:
- Please charge the battery fully before use
- Working time of 1 battery: approx. 20 min.
- For long-term use we recommend additionally our Premium Package No. 08066
(= 1 supplementary battery pack plus 1 rapid charger)