Rotor and Stator Assembly Spray (400ml)
Rotor and Stator Assembly Spray (400ml) is designed to assist when putting together your rotor and stator. Rotors and stators are a key wear-part on plastering, rendering and flow screed machines and pumps. They can prove quite tricky to put together and generally need lubrication to ease the friction between the rotor and the stator. Silicone spray is a fantastic solution to aid in putting together your rotors and stators. This Glide Spray comes in 400ml spray cans and is compatible with all types of rotors and stators.
Directions for using Rotor and Stator Assembly Spray (400ml):
- Always use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area
- Spray a generous amount on both ends of the stator
- Spray over the spiralled rotor
- Put together your rotor and stator as you would normally
- To maintain the life of your rotor and stator, at the end of each working day, start up your pump, place the machine in reverse and spray into the outlet until a mist appears at the hopper end.