Our Transformer 3.3Kva 110 volt 2 x 16 amp socket provides site power, up to 3.3Kva intermittent or 1.5Kva continuous use. The compact unit suitable for meeting the needs of any construction professional. Suitable for converting 220v electricity down to 110v safe site electricity.
- Enclosure: Moulded two part GRP case in yellow to IP44.
- Transformer: 3300VA Intermittent duty cycle (5mins on 15mins off), 1650VA continuous rated isolating transformer.
- Input: 230 volts 1-PH @ 50/60HZ.
- Output: 110 volts C.T.E @ 30 amps.
- Insulation class: B.
- Cable: 2m of 1.0mm2 3 core black H05, 13 amp moulded plug + 13 amp fuse.
- Sockets: 2 x 110 volt 16 amp 2P+E IP44 rated to IEC 60309
- Protection: Manually resettable 10 amp thermal MCB on input.
- Misc information: Transformer is potted in silica sand and sealed with resin.
- Dimensions: H: 257mm, L: 210mm, W: 237mm approx.
- Weight: 17.5 Kg approx.