The 5KVA Transformer intermittent ( 3.5KVA Continuous ) 110 volt, 1 x 32 amp & 1 x 16 amp socket is used for stepping down UK mains voltage to 110V CTE (centre tap earthed) site safety supply. Safety is always of paramount concern at CES, so if you ever have any queries regarding our machines, please do not hesitate to call our team. Commonly used with construction industry power tools. We recommend using a 5Kva Transformer with most of our 110v plastering machinery. All of the CES 5Kva Transformers in our hire fleet have a 3.5KVA Continuous rating.
Transformer 5KVA (3.5KVA Continuous) Specifications
- 5KVA Intermittent Rating
- 3.5KVA Continuous Rating
- Output: 2 x 16A & 1 x 32A 110V Sockets
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Enclosure: Moulded two part GRP case in yellow to IP44.
- Protection: Manually resettable 10 amp thermal MCB on input.
- Misc information: Transformer is potted in silica sand and sealed with resin.
- Cable: 2m of 1.0mm2 3 core black H05, 13 amp moulded plug + 13 amp fuse.
- Dimensions: H: 257mm, L: 210mm, W: 237mm approx.
- Weight: 36 kg approx.
Spec Sheet for CES Transformers
Safety Instructions for CES Transformers
CES Hire stock a range of other transformers and generators in our hire products. Also we have these machines available to purchase. Please take a look here to browse the range and for further information.