Our TriTech T4 Airless Paint Sprayer is designed, engineered and built in the USA. Made from Aerospace grade materials, including high-grade aluminium for the control box, motor cover and heat sink. Aluminium dissipates heat, as opposed to plastic, which retains it. Steel cut and precision ground gears – running in synthetic grease for positive heat transfer. Frame from chrome plated heavy walled steel tubing, immensely strong and tough. The TriTech proprietary carbide blend is used for the ball and seat to give a superior and positive shut-off. All are covered by the unique TriTech warranty. Our TriTech T4 Paint Sprayer is a great entry-level paint spray machine.
TriTech T4 Airless Paint Sprayer: Use to spray
- Emulsion, interior and exterior
- Water or solvent-based top coats
- Wood preservatives
- Most other low-viscosity water or solvent-based coatings
TriTech T4 Airless Paint Sprayer Complete with
- TriTech T360 Contractor spray gun
- TriTech Contractor 517 airless tip
- TriTech Contractor safety guard
- 1/4″ x 15m textile hose assembly
- QLube x 237ml piston lubricant
- Flow 2.16 ltr/min
- Max tip 0.023″
- MWP 227 bar | 3300 psi
- Motor 820 watt PMDC
- Weight 15.0 kg
- Power supply 110 / 240 volt
- Motor & Drivetrain Lifetime Warranty
- The motor, motor brushes and drive train are warranted to the original purchaser only under normal use and service against defects in craftsmanship or material for the lifetime of the product.
- Wearing Parts Two-Year Warranty
- Should the packings, piston or prime valve need replacing within two years of the original purchase, this will be carried out by an approved service agent at no cost to the purchaser; this is a one-time-only change within the warranty period.
- Craftsmanship Four-Year Warranty
- Outside of what is listed above, TriTech airless sprayers are warranted under normal use and service against manufacturing defects for four years from the date of original purchase.
Looking for a slightly larger machine? The TriTech T5 could be for you.