The TriTech T5 Airless Sprayer is at the top of it’s game when it comes to spraying paint. It is the perfect electric entry level sprayer that is simple to operate and clean. The innovative design is created and manufactured in New Jersey USA under the objective of making them the very best. Painting and decorating places high demands on you physically. However this machine puts in the hard work for you.
The T5 is an exceptionally high-quality electric paint sprayer built using unique aerospace grade materials with an all-metal construction. This means the machine is long-lasting with no cylinder to wear out and a long-life pump. Furthermore this Airless Sprayer is ultra-reliable with Precision Motor Control (PMC) meaning the motor output matches the tip size. The TriTech T5 is a high-end machine for the professional sprayer which delivers high-performance and less downtime. In fact this machine generates 20% more output whilst using a lower power consumption. The T5 sprayer can apply a wide range of materials and gives a superior finish. Whilst this machine is built for medium-large contract work to work every day, it is also compact and lightweight. It is available in high cart and low cart as well as 110v and 240v.
USE TO SPRAY
- Emulsion, interior and exterior
- Top coats
- Wood preservatives and most other medium viscosity water or solvent based coatings
- Exterior masonry coatings and some interior emulsions may need thinning in line with recommendations
- Suitable for smooth coatings only.
- Flow Up to 2.54 ltr/min
- Max tip 0.025”
- MWP 227 bar | 3300 psi
- Motor 970 w att PMDC
- Weight 19.1 kg
SUPPLIED COMPLETE WITH
- TriTech T380 2-finger airless spray gun
- TriTech 517 airless tip & guard
- 1/4” x 15m textile braided hose assembly