The TriTech T5 Airless Sprayer is at the top of its game when it comes to spraying paint. It is the perfect electric entry-level sprayer that is simple to operate and clean. The innovative design is created and manufactured in New Jersey, USA with the objective of making them the very best. Painting and decorating place high demands on you physically. However, this machine puts in the hard work for you.
Firstly, the T5 is an exceptionally high-quality electric paint sprayer built using unique aerospace-grade materials with an all-metal construction. Consequently, the machine is long-lasting with no cylinder to wear out and a long-life pump. Furthermore, this Airless Sprayer is ultra-reliable with Precision Motor Control (PMC), meaning the motor output matches the tip size. The TriTech T5 is a high-end machine for the professional sprayer, which delivers high performance and less downtime. In fact, this machine generates 20% more output whilst using a lower power consumption. The T5 sprayer can apply a wide range of materials and gives a superior finish. Whilst this machine is built for medium-large contract work to work every day, it is also compact and lightweight. It is available in high cart and low cart as well as 110v and 240v.
TriTech T5 Airless Paint Sprayer: Use to spray
- Emulsion, interior and exterior
- Water or solvent-based top coats
- Wood preservatives
- Most other medium-viscosity water or solvent-based coatings
TriTech T5 Airless Paint Sprayer Complete with
- TriTech T360 Contractor spray gun
- Contractor 517 airless tip
- Contractor safety guard
- 1/4″ x 15m textile hose assembly
- QLube x 237ml piston lubricant
- Flow 2.54 ltr/min
- Max tip 0.025″
- MWP 227 bar | 3300 psi
- Motor 970 watt PMDC
- Weight 19.1 kg
- Power supply 110 / 240 volt
TriTech T5 Airless Paint Sprayer Warranty
- Motor & Drivetrain Lifetime Warranty
- The motor, motor brushes and drive train are warranted to the original purchaser only under normal use and service against defects in craftsmanship or material for the lifetime of the product.
- Wearing Parts Two-Year Warranty
- Should the packings, piston or prime valve need replacing within two years of the original purchase, this will be carried out by an approved service agent at no cost to the purchaser; this is a one-time-only change within the warranty period.
- Craftsmanship Four-Year Warranty
- Outside of what is listed above, TriTech airless sprayers are warranted under normal use and service against manufacturing defects for four years from the date of original purchase.
Did you know there is a hopper available for this machine?