The TriTech T7 Airless Sprayer is at the top of it’s game when it comes to spraying paint. Firstly the innovative design is created and manufactured in New Jersey USA under the objective of making them the very best. Painting and decorating places high demands on you physically. However this machine puts in the hard work for you.
The T7 is an exceptionally high-quality electric paint sprayer built using unique aerospace grade materials with an all-metal construction. This means the machine is long-lasting with no cylinder to wear out and a long-life pump. Furthermore this Airless Sprayer is ultra-reliable with Precision Motor Control (PMC) meaning the motor output matches the tip size. The TriTech T7 is a high-end machine for the professional sprayer which delivers high-performance and less downtime. In fact this machine generates 20% more output whilst using a lower power consumption. In addition the T7 sprayer can apply a wide range of materials and gives a superior finish. Whilst this machine is built for high-demand large contract work, it is also compact and lightweight. Lastly it is available in high cart and low cart as well as 110v and 240v.
TriTech T7 Airless Paint Sprayer Use to spray
- Emulsion, interior and exterior
- Water or solvent based top coats
- Wood preservatives
- Most other medium-viscosity water or solvent based coatings
- Usage frequency Flat out 24/7
- TriTech T380 Contractor spray gun
- Contractor 517 airless tip
- Contractor safety guard
- 1/4″ x 15m textile hose assembly
- QLube x 237ml piston lubricant
TriTech T7 Airless Paint Sprayer Specification
- Flow 2.91 ltr/min
- Max tip 0.027″
- MWP 227 bar | 3300 psi
- Motor 1195 watt PMDC
- Weight 34.9 kg
- Power supply 110 / 240 volt
- Motor & Drivetrain Lifetime Warranty
- The motor, motor brushes and drive train are warranted to the original purchaser only under normal use and service against defects in craftsman-ship or material for the lifetime of the product.
- Wearing Parts Two Year Warranty
- Should the packings, piston or prime valve need replacing within two years of the original purchase this will be carried out by an approved service agent at no cost to the purchaser; this is a one-time only change within the warranty period.
- Craftsmanship Four Year Warranty
- Outside of what is listed above TriTech airless sprayers are warranted under normal use and service against manufacturing defects for four years from the date of original purchase.
Looking for a machine that can take 2 lines and gun? Look no further than the TriTech T9