Weber Retardateur (Retarder) Monocouche is a retarder solution for Weber monocouche renders to extend the scrape time. Allows for a next-day scrape in colder months, or can slow down the scrape time in warmer months. Retardateur is a retarder solution which may be used to provide scrape time flexibility and extend scrape time, especially for winter working.
For use at temperatures over 5°C for monocouche work in the winter.
Weber Retardateur (Retarder) Monocouche Features and Benefits
- As a liquid component it can directly replace a proportion of the product gauging water
- Colourless liquid – has no effect on the appearance of the finished product
- Provides scrape time flexibility through the year
- Can be used during colder weather to ensure next-day scrape
- If added at the correct dose, in warmer weather will achieve 20°C scrape times when working at 30°C
Things to Consider
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours
- Do not apply on thawing masonry
- Do not apply in damp/wet conditions
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Do not apply on elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture
If you are looking to speed up the set time of your render we also stock Weber Accelerator.