The Chameleon is the all-rounder amongst the Rokamat Machines – and at the same time easy and comfortable to use.
It also uses the well-proven Rokamat drive concept with a motor mounted on a waist belt, and power transmission via a flexible drive shaft. The hand piece of the versatile sanding machine with two contra-rotating tool discs weighs just 2.4 kg. This ensures smooth running and at the same time offers a large supporting and sanding area for plane surfaces. Like its name, given from the animal kingdom, the Chameleon perfectly adapts to all backgrounds.
A major advantage of the machine is the extensive range of accessories with which the Chameleon can be fitted with. This allows you to master almost any sanding job without difficulty – and even clean concrete boarding. The fields of application are… sanding thermal insulation boards, rubbing up sanding final coats, smoothing base coats, scratching monocouche plasters, flattening wet concrete, and even stripping wallpaper. All this can be done by this unique machine which was also used in Berlin during the construction of the Holocaust Memorial between 2003 and 2005.
The Rokamat Chameleon is known as one of the best and quickest wallpaper strippers on the market. It offers a light weight product with smooth operation thanks to its contra-rotating discs and evenness due to the large operating surface. No longer will wallpaper removal be a tedious and time consuming job.
- Light weight
- Smooth operation thanks to contra-rotating tool discs
- Evenness thanks to large operating surface
- Ample accessories for a wide range of applications
- Separate drive motor to improve weight distribution
- Vacuum take off point to minimise dust
- Continuous speed control to optimise each different application
- Low wheel speed - less risk of injury
- Compatible with rucksack vacuum cleaner for freedom of movement
Vacuum not included.
The Rokamat Chameleon can be used for a variety of different applications such as...
- Rubbing up sanded final coat
- Smoothing base coat
- Scratching monocouche plaster
- Thermal-insulation boards (surface grinding of rock wool-, polystyrene-, mineral boards etc.)
- Flattening concrete
- Cleaning concrete boarding
- Cleaning and grinding off facade paints
- Stripping wallpaper
- Removing glue residue and Cleaning and polishing external finishes (metal, granite, clinker)
* Discs Sold Seperatly