In line with government guidelines, CES are delighted to announce that our trade counter reopens. As of Monday 15th June, the on-site shop will be open to our customers and the public. We will be open from Monday -Friday and our opening hours continue as 8am-4.30pm. At this time we remain closed on Saturdays.
We appreciate that many of you have supported us during this Coronavirus pandemic. Our workshop has remained in operation throughout lockdown albeit running with a skeleton staff whom we thank hugely for soldiering on in this time of crisis. However we are pleased that we have our full team back now, armed and ready for your business. We will be delighted to welcome you back through the shop door. Whilst metaphorically we will be welcoming you with open arms, we’ll be holding off the hugs for now! Even in resuming some sense of normality, we will be observing the social distancing guidelines across the premises.
What has changed?
CES of course continue to stock all your trusted and favourite tools and PPE for plastering and rendering. We are thrilled to finally be able to invite you back into the shop to actually see all the our plastering and rendering gadgets for yourself. However as the trade counter reopens, you will notice some differences
- We will only be allowing 4 people in the shop at a time since there is limited space and we must observe the 2 meter distancing rules
- Please use the hand sanitiser dispenser available
- You will notice we have a perspex screen around our counter to protect both you and our staff
- We also have markers set up around the shop to guide you to the 2 meter distancing guidelines
- Though our staff are not wearing masks unless a job requires they will be wearing gloves. They are also observing strict distancing recommendations and following rigorous hygiene policies. Please feel free to wear masks and/or gloves when entering our premises
- We ask for card payments if possible to minimise shared handling of cash which can be form of the virus spreading.
We are now delighted to be back to full capacity with as staff which means machine deliveries that have been booked to site can resume. Our pallet service and parcel courier remains available as normal. We are sure all sites will be set up with policies in line with government guidance but we do ask that you respect our drivers who are adhering to social distancing rules.
Protecting CES staff
CES staff continue to follow the 2 meter distancing recommendations wherever possible. We are staggering start/finish times and breaks allow for this rule to be adhered too. Staff are being vigilant with their hygiene, by hand-washing/sanitising frequently and wearing allocated PPE where necessary. All touchpoints on the premises are disinfected on a daily basis using our QTech QT190S Sanitiser Sprayer. We ask that you support staff in these outlined policies by keeping to the 2 meter distance and using hand sanitiser we provide. If machine issues can be discussed over the phone, then this is a suggested initial port of call to protect both you and CES staff.
The CES team are pleased to be getting back to a sense of normality. Business is picking up as your companies reopen, new machines are coming through the door to kit you out for the rendering season and our PPE and sanitising products are there for you to help you get back to normal in a safe manner. We must continue to bear in mind the last 10 weeks and remember that Covid-19 hasn’t disappeared. For the latest information and guideline laid out by the government please head to the official website.