Spray Adhesive 500ml
EVERBUILD STICK2® Spray Adhesive 500ml (Contact Adhesive)
EVERBUILD STICK2® Spray Adhesive 500ml (Contact Adhesive) is a premium grade rubber-based contact adhesive suitable for use with a wide variety of materials for both professional and DIY use. The product may be used internally and externally for bonding decorative laminates, all types of wood, rigid PVC, ABS, cork, linoleum, rubber, stone, metals and dense fabrics.
- Laminate materials
- Bonding PU foam or mineral wool panels to plasterboard.
- Bonding metals to most surfaces.
- Bonds wood, rubber, most plastics and leather, cork, lino, rigid PVC.
Spray Adhesive 500ml APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The surfaces to be glued should be clean and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. Materials should be stored in a warm environment prior to bonding to avoid chilling of the glue line, which leads to extended setting times and possible adhesion problems.
Shake the can well before use. Select the fan width by turning the nozzle to the desired position. Spray adhesive from 6-8 inches away onto one or both surfaces, depending on the type of surface/strength of bond required. The surfaces to be glued should be clean and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. Shake well before use. Select fan width by turning to desired setting. Spray adhesive from 15 to 20 cm (6 to 8 inches approx.) away onto one or both surfaces, depending on type of strength of bond required.
Apply 1-3 coats (depending on strength required) to both surfaces. Allow solvent to evaporate (30 seconds) and press surfaces together from centre outwards.
TEMPORARY REPOSITIONABLE BONDING
Spray on one surface only and allow to dry for 2-3 minutes before bonding. Excess adhesive can be removed with STICK 2® CONTACT ADHESIVE THINNER AND CLEANER.
To prevent spray nozzle from blocking: at the end of each day turn can upside down and press nozzle until spray is clear of adhesive.
Excess adhesive can be removed using EVERBUILD® FOAM CLEANER. To prevent spray nozzle from blocking: at the end of each use, turn can upside down and press nozzle until spray is clear of adhesive. The newly bonded material should not be subjected to extreme temperature changes for 3 to 4 days after bonding. Avoid further fabrication until the adhesive has fully cured.
- Do not use on soft (plasticised) PVC.
- Do not use on polystyrene.
- Do not use on bitumen, asphalt or cellulose-painted surfaces.
- Do not use on bitumen- or tar-leaching products.
- Do not use as a mirror adhesive as the product may attack the mirror backing.
- Do not expose bonded areas to direct sunlight for three days after fixing.
- Do not use in areas subject to continuous water immersion.
- Always allow the adhesive to become touch dry on both surfaces before bringing surfaces together – premature bonding will cause solvent entrapment and blistering of laminates.
- At low temperatures, care must be taken to ensure that the temperature of the adhesive and of both surfaces to be bonded is higher than the ambient temperature. Cold materials have a strong tendency to attract moisture present in the surrounding air, which can have a disastrous effect on the bond strength.